Photographer based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
St John’s Point Lighthouse was originally commissioned in 1844 to the design of George Halpin the height of the tower was tripled in 1893. Until 1954 the tower was painted white with black bands.
However in 1954 the tower was repainted in its present distinctive black / yellow colour scheme.
Lokofoto - 12" x 8.5"
*Printed photograph will appear exactly as displayed here. (including watermarks, signatures etc.)