St John’s Point Lighthouse was originally commissioned in 1844 to the design of George Halpin the height of the tower was tripled in 1893. Until 1954 the tower was painted white with black bands.

However in 1954 the tower was repainted in its present distinctive black / yellow colour scheme.
0 Likes

St John’S Point County Down

St John’s Point Lighthouse was originally commissioned in 1844 to the design of George Halpin the height of the tower was tripled in 1893. Until 1954 the tower was painted white with black bands.

However in 1954 the tower was repainted in its present distinctive black / yellow colour scheme.

1. Choose Size

  • Lokofoto
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Premium

Lokofoto - 12" x 8.5"

2. Choose Finish

  • Giclee Print
  • Black Framed
  • White Framed
Giclee Print
Lokofoto Giclee Print 12" x 8.5"
€25

*Printed photograph will appear exactly as displayed here. (including watermarks, signatures etc.)