The Parish Church of St Malachy was built in 1636 and restored in the 18th century by Wills Hill, the first Marquis of Downshire. The church stands on the summit of a gentle slope in the centre of the village and is essentially the same as it was when Wills Hill completed his work of enlargement and restoration in 1772.
0 Likes

Under A Full Moon

The Parish Church of St Malachy was built in 1636 and restored in the 18th century by Wills Hill, the first Marquis of Downshire. The church stands on the summit of a gentle slope in the centre of the village and is essentially the same as it was when Wills Hill completed his work of enlargement and restoration in 1772.

1. Choose Size

  • Lokofoto
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Premium

Lokofoto - 12" x 9.5"

2. Choose Finish

  • Giclee Print
  • Black Framed
  • White Framed
Giclee Print
Lokofoto Giclee Print 12" x 9.5"
€25

*Printed photograph will appear exactly as displayed here. (including watermarks, signatures etc.)