Declared as a National Historic Landmark in 1965, The Stephen A. Schwarzman Building is the flagship building in the New York Public Librarysystem and a prominent historic landmark in Midtown Manhattan. Opened in 1911 and located on Fifth Avenue at its intersection with 42nd Street. In 2008, the library was renamed in honor of Stephen A. Schwarzman, in recognition of his agreement to donate $100 million toward the renovation and expansion of the building. The Library's majestic Rose Main Reading Room is lined with thousands of reference works on open shelves along the floor level and along the balcony.
Lokofoto - 8" x 12"
*Printed photograph will appear exactly as displayed here. (including watermarks, signatures etc.)