Ballycopeland Windmill was built in around 1780-1790, and was used to grind grain until 1915. It was bought by the government in 1935 and later restored in 1978 to full working order. It is the last surviving windmill of its kind in Co. Down out of hundreds that were originally built. Now run by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency and open to the public.
Lokofoto - 12" x 9.5"
*Printed photograph will appear exactly as displayed here. (including watermarks, signatures etc.)